Autor Thema: (US)-Dev Chat 12.11.2007  (Gelesen 4279 mal)

Cosima

• Gast
(US)-Dev Chat 12.11.2007
« am: 13.Nov.07, 09:57:01 »
Sprite - Welcome to another great Stratics house of commons with the developers of the Lord of the Rings Online! Tonight's topic is Book 12, so please focus your questions to this topic though others may also be answered.
Sprite - Please send those questions to [QT]Legend - to do so type /msg [QT]Legend My question here. Please only send questions to our QT's as those sent to myself or the developers will not make it into the lineup.
Sprite - The full logs will be posted on http://lotro.stratics.com/ after the chat. We'll begin with a quick intro from our guests...now would be a good time to send in those questions!
Annuvin - Hey all, I'm Annuvin. I'm the Creative Director of LOTRO, and I'm qualified to talk about the overall strategy of our game dev, as well as some in-game topics. Please don't ask me too many questions, as I need to finish my dinner... and no one likes a sticky keyboard.
Keth - Hello, I'm Keth. My life consists of making content (such as quests and instances) for LOTRO.
Keth - I'm also eating some free food provided to me by Turbine. Ah the perks of being a game dev!
Saffron - Greetings! I'm Vanessa "Saffron" Price, Online Community Representative, supporter of fishing, destroyer of threads, behold the eye and be afraid...or something. Okay, fine I couldn't think of anything pithy to say today. I am happy to be here and can't wait to see what you're going to ask us.
Scenario - Good evening all! My name is Matt "Scenario" Elliott - Key World Designer for LOTRO. The World Design Team is responsible overall landscape development, including monster camps, craft resource allocation, dungeon design and random toad ambushes (among other things).
Eldrad - Hi all, I'm Eldrad, Producer for Lord of the Rings Online. I spend all day yelling at Keth and telling him how he
Eldrad - needs to do a better job. ;) Seriously though, I handle all the super-fun stuff like the schedule and
Eldrad - inter-departmental communication! I'm qualified to say nothing, or I'd have to kill you...
Patience - Hi everyone! Thanks for coming tonight! And thanks to Stratics as always for hosting us. :)
Patience - Book 11 launched nice and smooth a few weeks ago, and we hope you've been enjoying your new homes in Middle-earth!
Patience - I spent some time on Youtube last night checking out all the videos from the Rift people have posted. It's awesome stuff. Y'all have had some pretty fantastic wipes. :D
Patience - We'll be bringing the servers down on Wednesday, Nov. 14th for a patch to Book 11. The patch notes were just posted on our Lorebook: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Release_Notes_Book_11_Patch_1
Patience - Speaking of the Lorebook, I want to remind everyone that it's a terrific resource for players - you can not only look up every item, creature, place, and quest in the game (and more), it's also user-editable and our players have added a ton of information to it.
Patience - It's worth checking out! http://lorebook.lotro.com
Patience - I'm done! Thanks again for coming, and enjoy the chat! :)
Sprite - *Twarsong* When you expand to levels beyond 50, are you continuing the "Month of..." updates?
Patience - Annuvin is typing. :P
Annuvin - Feh! How am I supposed to eat with all these questions!?!
Annuvin - Anyhow, the "Month of"'s are meant to be more of a hook for providing a theme for our updates. Anyhow, as we move forward, you can expect that we'll broaden our themes (month of... the Crafter!), but I think you can continue to expect cyclical modifications to classes.
Annuvin - Our goal is to provide variety, and allow for the "old and played out" to become "new, and fresh".

Sprite - *Gumble* DangerDan has dropped some hints of what Burglars can expect in the Book 12 update. Any further specifics on skills, tweaks, or re-balances for us Expert Treasure Hunters?
Patience - btw, guys, we don't have anyone here from our game systems team at the moment, so we don't have a lot of specifics on changes and updates to classes.
Annuvin - If only DangerDan were here now! I'd string him up... Ah well.
Annuvin - Anyhow, as an avid Burglar fan, I'm looking forward to the changes. Expect a 'stealth' alternative. There's more, but I don't want to mislead you.

Sprite - *Zach_Chaldain* My Question: Hello I was wondering what region of Middle Earth the next update that includes an expansion to regio0ns and areas in-game will be. I can't wait to play in Rohan, Gondor or even Moria!
Scenario - For Book 12, we are not introducing any brand new regions. Players will be able explore the Delving of Fror in the Ettenmoors and see some of the polish we are applying to the landscape of Angmar.
Scenario - As for brand new regions, we do have one in the works. It will not be available for Book 12 and we are not quite ready to say what it is yet. Stay tuned. :)

Sprite - *Derin* Are there any plans in the future to make better rewards for high kinship ratings? For example, maybe allowing basic crafting facilities in kinship housing for rank 9 kinships or having Gold colored names for members of the top ranked kinships per server.
Keth - Hey Derin, I'm going to focus in on one element of your question, regarding housing.
Keth - Now, I'm not going to talk specifically to kinships and their rank, but We do have some additional features to housing coming in Book 12 and beyond.
Keth - Specifically rotating items on hooks and a high likelihood for alts getting recalls to your house.
Keth - we also have some very unique items for your house coming up, things that your kinship will want to display with pride.
Keth - oh and we are going to allow you to hook bound items (this doesn't apply to your chest, though.)
Keth - beyond Book 12, we want to have usable items on hooks and some other features that make you really feel a part of your neighborhood.

Sprite - *Falthorn* Any news on the Book 12 Gaurdian love? Could we get a tiny preview of what's to come?
Annuvin - Well, we're going to tackle giving the guardian an alternate playstyle (two handed weapons), and adding more skills to his/her tried and true (Weapon and shield, ftw).

Sprite - *Theoldwizard* Hello, I have a question about housing. Will we ever be getting any items that give a real use to a house other than storage. Thanks :)
Scenario - Housing is a system very much in its infancy at this point. As we continue with our live updates, we will be looking towards improving upon the foundations of the system. For Book 12, as Keth said, we have a couple of features coming online in Book 12. Outside of that, we are very interested in adding new functionality to housing - we've kicked around a bunch of ideas to make houses more useful in addition to more functional
Keth - did you say Book 12 Scenario?
Scenario - We'll have more information available on specifics as those features are closer to being brought online.
Keth - I think he said Book 12.
Saffron - Was it in Book 12?
Scenario - (I am Captain Redundant!)
Eldrad - Hey, I think you meant Book 12, right?

Sprite - *Unitsi* I would like to know if Turbine plans on adding a Kinship Roster / Panel Lookup database to the site?
Patience - Hi Unitsi! We do plan on adding lots more social features in the coming months, and kinships will definitely benefit from them. Until then, many of our players have listed their Kinships on the Lorebook, and there are some great sites out there as well that have Kinship registries.
Patience - You'll find the player-created Kinship pages on the Lorebook here: http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/Category:Kinships

Sprite - *Avocet* With new quests being added with each Book, is there any chance that Book 12 will increase the number of slots in our Quest Log? 40 just doesn't do it anymore!
Annuvin - Well, currently, we have no plans to increase our 40 limit. Overall, we're still trying to ensure that overall quest density and vectoring is quality/awesome... once we've hit saturation in that regards, we'll re-evaluate the 40 limit.

Sprite - *aRabidFlea* What is the reputation for the Eldgang going to be used for?
Keth - The Eldgang reputation faction really just exists to provide you with a few convenience features in the Rift.
Keth - If you have a high enough standing with the Eldgang, you can make use of some Repair NPCs and other features inside, to save you a trip out.

Sprite - For those of you just joining us, tonight's topic is Book 12. You can send your questions to [QT]Legend via /msg [QT]Legend MyQuestionHere questions sent to myself or the developers will not make the lineup!

Sprite - *Khazner* Can you give us a few hints about what to expect in the Delving of Fror? Will it be mainly fellowship based or will it have solo content as well?
Keth - Eldrad is answering this one friends, it's his first question in a dev chat... be kind....
Keth - man, it's a going to be a good answer...
Eldrad - For the Delving of Fror, you can expect a massive new PvMP dungeon. It is mostly group/raid based content and of course PvMP fighting. Nothing stops you from going in solo into the early areas of course.

Sprite - *Ryvick* Will Moria be a free update or a Paid expansion?
Annuvin - 2 words: Marketing Ninjas.
Patience - Marketing PIRATES.
Scenario - In Book 12, Moria will not be in Book 12.
Saffron - Aaarg
Saffron - or Yar
Keth - What's that about Book 12?
Annuvin - That's a weak Pirate.
Patience - I thought someone kicked her for a second.
Saffron - We're a multi-language group.

Sprite - *Mithrandir* Will we ever get other animals as mounts? Such as aurochs or maybe wargs for MP
Scenario - There are currently no plans for mounts outside of horses. We've talked about it but there is nothing specifically in our plans.

Sprite - *aRabidFlea* Any sneak peeks available for the upcoming Month of the Guardian?
Patience - Hey RabidFlea :) We don't have anyone from systems here to give you anything juicy, but I'd watch the dev tracker on the forums over the coming weeks since Hakai tends to be pretty active in some of the class forums and will no doubt let cats out of bags. :)

Sprite - *Didymus* For the Human Dance during the festivals, what are you thoughts on it, will you be fixing it and leaving it up or are we going to leave fix it for future festivals?
Keth - I'm happy to report that the Men of Bree are getting their groove back!
Keth - I fixed the problem, personally, cuz I loves the dancing and you should see the fix in the patch.
Patience - Keth's in trouble. There was no patch note. :P I'll get it in there tonight.

Sprite - *JaySpeed* Since no one brought it up last month I guess I'll ask. Can we expect to see fishing included in book 12 or beyond? I know there's been no confirmation its even being added to the game but throw me a bone. =)
Annuvin - I am very certain that fishing is sliding (glacially) away from "Dubionia", towards "Feasabiland". With that said, it will not be part of Book 12. With luck, hope, and numerous sacrifices to the Sun God Ra, it will happen soon.
Patience - YEEEESSSS. Fishing!
Saffron - The tourism in Feasabiland is quite nice.
Patience - Our evil plot may be succeeding, Saffron. ;) * LOTRO_Saffron feels empowered!

Sprite - *Boddington* As a burglar I've been a little upset with some recent changes to our class, but my question is about bk 12 - can we get some teasers on the new skills and tricks being added for our class update in the next book?
Annuvin - Dirty pirates.
Patience - That's going to look great in the transcript. Context is everything :D
Patience - Scenario is "typing something horribly big," he says.
Scenario - Burglars are, arguably, our most solid class currently. Book 12 sees a number of interesting new skills that will focus on bringing some of the Burglar's roles to the forefront. Keep your eyes on the official site and message boards - more information is coming down the pipe.

Sprite - *Theulin* will the players be able to change their appearance each time new options are made for appearances? (but not race / class / origion changes, just appearance). I get sad when new options are opened, but i have to reroll to use them..hahahaha
Keth - Oh yeah, baby. Book 12 is gonna have a "barber shop" (that's not the in-game name), so you can change your hairstyle, add a beard or add some other flavor, such as a scar. (For a price.)
Keth - In addition, we have the "outfit system" coming in Book 12.
Keth - This system will allow you to wear only the appearance of an object, while using the stats of another.
Keth - So if you want to go out and battle Thorog in a dress, feel free!
Keth - You'll still have the stats of your sweet epic armour.
Keth - (Oh yeah, dresses and other social clothes are coming in Book 12 as well.)

Sprite - *Ryvick* Are there any plans to add Kinship Alliance features to allow for the facilitation of alliances between kinships? (e.x. Alliance Chat/Alliance Member Listing tab?)
Patience - Hi Ryvick! We do want to add more functionality for kinships in future books, yes, though nothing specifically is being done for alliances in Book 12. We added (at player request) custom chat channels recently with alliances in mind - we knew the kinships would find that useful for alliance chat.

Sprite - *ilikepie* When a Monster play healer is introduced what direction will the War Leader be taken in? Will we become more of a captain and be given more buffs? I'm afraid my WL will become obsolete in the 'Moors and not have a purpose in the battle.
Annuvin - Well, whenever we add new classes, we try to ensure that the existing classes still work. If/when we add another healing type class, you can expect that it will have VERY different strengths the Warleader.

Sprite - *Theoldwizard* Hello, are hooks ever going to be removed in housing? Thanks :)
Scenario - So... if we remove your hooks, where will you put your cool stuff?
Scenario - If you are asking what I think you are, hooks are here to stay at this time. Book 12 will introduce new functionality for hooks (rotation and hookable bound items). We are investigating other methods of decoration placement, but that replacing the current system is not something we have immediate plans for.

Sprite - *Nethriel* Good evening! I had a question that voices a small concern I've heard from a number of female players, and that is the relative lacking of female Monster Players. Aside from the Spider, that's it, and a number of my Kinmates don't use MP just because they prefer to play identifiably female characters (they themselves being women). We were wondering if you planned to change that in the future, perhaps when you introduc
Patience - Hey Nethriel. :) Saffron and I are right there with you, my friend. ;) We also noticed that when you session-play the chicken, you're really a rooster! Hmph. We'll talk to some folks here and see if there's any possibility of change in a future PvMP pass, but since it's a pretty big undertaking to add new avatars it could be a while (if ever!). No promises. ;)

Sprite - *Scottc* Why can't I dodge attacks by moving out of the way?
Annuvin - Frosted Side - Ultimately, your avatar's stats+level are meant to be the in game articulation of your abilities. Can't ride a horse? Your avatar can. Can't walk up and stare an orc in the face? Can in game! Ultimately, the goal is to allow your in game skill leves to be the main method of gameplay.
Annuvin - Shredded side - This isn't Team Fortress. Generally, you can dodge AoE's, though.

Sprite - *Belangel* I wanted to know if they were planning on putting in some pots for freeps in the ettens to get us out of stuns/roots like they have for the creeps. Our Stuns/Roots do not last anywhere near as long as theirs do.
Eldrad - We have spent a while reviewing crowd control for PvMP and you can expect a number of change coming up soon. Beyond that, CC was heavily in favor of freeps for while so we want to see how things play out before making additional changes.

Sprite - *ekiatimo* I have heard that we will be a able to equip one peice of armor that we like the looks of and still be able to have the stats of another. is this true and if so will it only work for that certian armour type.. eg; heavy armor look/ heavy armour stat, or will we be able to wear a light armor hat and have the heavy armor stats
Keth - With our ever exciting "outfit system" you will only be able to take on the appearances of items you can actually equip.
Keth - You can't appear to wear heavy armor if you can't normally wear it.
Keth - Otherwise, if you can wear multiple types of armor, you could appear to be wearing a light armour helm, but have the stats of heavy armour.
Keth - BTW, for those concerned about Monster Play, the system will not function in the Ettenmoors.
Keth - No hiding what you are wearing there!

Sprite - *Dwarflord* We all know that book 12 is month of the guardian. We also know that it will focus on the Guardian's DPS with a DPS stance and 2-handed weapon skills. Can you tell us a little about the other kind of skills Guardian's will be getting during book 12, like maybe a charge or a guardian ability?
Annuvin - Well, the Guardian will also get a skill that allows him/her to engage the enemy with more consistency, slowing their movement along with their foe's. Also, they're getting better at initiating fellowship manuevers, though the Burglar is still the best in the biz.

Sprite - *Anon426* What is with the nerfs on all fear will it be built back up or will the hunters and minstrels fear be trash forevermore?
Annuvin - Well, another frosted/shredded answer!
Annuvin - Frosted - Well, the nerfs on fear are pretty much good to go. We'll certainly start looking into methods to make it more useful moving forward, as fear was never meant to be as powerful as it was pre patch.
Annuvin - Shredded - A 30 second stun is a bit ridiculous. It will not be going back to that anytime soon, as that makes it better crowd control than... well, everyone.

Sprite - *anon* Thank you for fixing Helchgam's heal in CD, finally. Any plans on patching so pets can't swim in the insta-death water, or making it just do heavy damage instead?
Keth - Hey there anon, I was the last one to touch that exciting fight (I use the word exciting a lot), I'm glad you are happy with the change.
Keth - I'm sorry the heal was a bit more powerful that it should have been.
Keth - Anyway, as for our friends the pets, I hope in the near future to have the ability for your pet to sense if the pillar is up or down, so they won't take a flying leap into deadly water.
Keth - (Which, although comical, isn't really useful.)

Sprite - *Gumble* Will we ever be able to access the lorebook in-game, or view our character's or kinship's info on the web?
Eldrad - Gumble, I can't speak to viewing char/kin info on the web, but we are actually working on the in-game Lore-book right now! Stay tuned for this feature soon...

Sprite - *Helm-less_Dwarf* Will we ever see racial helms added to the game, besides the ones that are already there? You added new racial armors but seem to have forgotten the helmets
Annuvin - Well, we're going to keep updating our existing helmets, in order to add more quality options. When you consider combining them with the outfit system, you'll be able to mix and match them forever! With that said, we already have racially skewed helmets... I'll take that particular request back to the mothership.
Annuvin - As for forgetting... we don't forget. Our errors are purposeful, and deliberate. Like hypothermia.

Sprite - *Theulin* will we able to get handsome statues of the Devs for our house? ;P
Scenario - In Book 12, there will be no Scenario Garden Hobbits for Book 12 - FloonBeetle refused to make them on the premise that he didn't think our neighborhoods could handle any more +Awesome!
Annuvin - Hrm. Well, I don't think that'd be lore appropriate.
Keth - Actually, can you imagine how quickly house prices would go down if you had a statue of me on your lawn?
Patience - I've already put in my order for an Annuvin statue... with a rod and tackle.
Keth - with my gamer physique and all.
Annuvin - Dirty Pirates!
Eldrad - I want a statue of Keth, he's super-sexy!
Patience - Okay, we're done. :D
Annuvin - Oof.
Patience - Clearly it's been a long day. ;)
Saffron - Wow...*backs away slowly*
Keth - hey everybody, it's HR Monday!
Patience - Thanks for coming tonight everyone. :) Don't forget we're patching Wednesday!
Patience - And thanks Sprite for being such a great moderator as always!
Eldrad - Night!
Annuvin - Bye all! Thanks for coming!
Saffron - Good night everyone! Thanks for coming!
Keth - good night all... I'm going home to play LOTRO... gotta level my Minstrel....

Sprite - That will wrap it up for tonight. I'd like to thank the developers for coming! The log for tonight's chat will be up shortly on http://lotro.stratics.com/
Scenario - Goodnight everyone! Thanks for submitting your questions! In Book 12....

Sprite - Thank you all for joining us! You can join #lotro to chat more about the game.
Scenario - Book 12
Eldrad - Book 12!
Patience - Night! I'm off to add the Bree Dance Master patch note :P
Saffron - have a great night!

gruss cosima :)
« Letzte Änderung: 13.Nov.07, 11:09:25 von Cosima »

Cosima

• Gast
Re: (US)-Dev Chat 12.11.2007
« Antwort #1 am: 17.Nov.07, 20:52:30 »
Vom Entwickler-Chat vom 12. November wurde hier bereits berichtet. Hier nun die Übersetzung. Viel Spaß beim Lesen!

Sprite - Willkommen zu einem neuen Chat mit den Entwicklern von Der Herr der Ringe Online! Das Thema heute abend ist Buch 12, konzentriert eure Frage bitte darauf, obgleich auch andere beantwortet werden.

Sprite - *Twarsong* Wann erweitert ihr das Levelcap, macht ihr weiter mit den "Monat des..."-Updates?
Patience - Annuvin tippt. Zunge raus
Annuvin - Pah! Wie soll ich mit all den Fragen fertig werden?
Annuvin - Wie auch immer, das "Monat des" sollen mehr als nur ein Aufhänger für unsere Updates sein. Je weiter wir voran kommen, umso mehr könnt ihr erwarten, dass wir unsere Themen (Monat des...Handwerkers!) ausdehnen, aber ich denke, ihr könnt in regelmäßigen Abständen mit Klassenmodifikationen rechnen.
Annuvin - Unser Ziel ist es Vielfalt zu bieten und dem "alt und ausgespielt" zu erlauben, "neu und frisch" zu werden.

Sprite - *Gumble* DangerDan hat einige Hinweise darauf verlauten lassen, was Schurken in Buch 12 erwarten können. Irgendwas genaues über Skills, Kniffe oder Re-Balances für uns Experten-Schatzjäger?
Patience - Ach ja, wir haben momentan niemanden vom Game Systems Team, daher können wir nicht viel spezifisches zu Änderungen und Updates zu den Klassen sagen.
Annuvin - Als begeisterter Schurken-Fan freue ich mich auf die Änderungen. Erwartet eine Alternative zum 'Schleichen'. Da ist noch mehr, aber ich will euch nicht irreführen.

Sprite - *Zach_Chaldain* Meine Frage: Hallo, ich habe mich gefragt, welche Region von Mittelerde das nächste Update beinhaltet, das eine Erweiterung der Regionen und der Gegenden im Spiel bringt. Ich kanns nicht erwarten in Rohan, Gondor oder sogar Moria zu spielen!
Scenario - Mit Buch 12 bringen wir keine brandneuen Regionen ein. Die Spieler werden Delving of Fror in den Ettenöden erkunden können und einige der Verfeinerungen sehen können, die wir in Angmar vorgenommen haben.
Scenario - Zu den brandneuen Regionen, wir haben eine in Arbeit. Für Buch 12 wird sie noch nicht verfügbar sein und wir sind noch nicht bereit zu sagen, welche es ist. Bleibt dran smile

Sprite - *Derin* Werdet ihr in Zukunft bessere Belohnungen für Sippen hohen Ranges geben? Zum Beispiel einfache Crafting-Einrichtungen in Sippenhäusern für Rang 9 Sippen oder goldfarbene Namen für Mitglieder der höchsten Sippen pro Server?
Keth - Hey Derin, ich konzentriere mich mal auf den Housing-Teil deiner Frage.
Keth - Also ich werde nicht speziell über Sippen und deren Ränge reden, aber wir haben einige zusätzliche Features für Housing, kommend mit Buch 12 und auch danach.
Keth - Besonders rotierende Items in den Steckplätzen und mit hoher Wahrscheinlichkeit Abberufungen zu reum Haus für euer Alter Ego.
Keth - Wir haben auch einige sehr einzigartige Items für eure Häuser, Dinge, die eure Sippe mit Stolz ausstellen wollen wird.
Keth - oh, und wir lassen euch gebundene Items aufhängen (das gilt jedoch nicht für eure Kiste)
Keth - über Buch 12 hinaus wollen wir auch benutzbare Items zum Aufhängen einführen und noch einige andere Features, mit denen ihr euch wirklich als Teil eurer Nachbarschaft fühlen könnt.

Sprite - *Falthorn* Irgendwas neues zum Buch 12 - Liebling Wächter? Könnten wir eine winzige Vorschau auf das, was noch kommt bekommen?
Annuvin - Also wir haben in Angriff genommen, dem Wächter einen wechselnden Spielstil zu geben (Zweihandwaffen) und mehr Skills zusätzlich zu den altbewährten einzuführen (Waffen und Schilde ftw).

Sprite - *Theoldwizard* Hallo, ich habe eine Frage zum Housing. Werden wir jemals Items bekommen, die einem Haus einen wirklichen Nutzen geben, ausser dem Lager? Danke smile
Scenario - Housing steckt als System momentan noch in den Kinderschuhen. Während wir unsere Live-Updates fortführen kümmern wir uns auch darum, an den Grundfesten des Systems zu arbeiten. Für Buch 12 haben wir, wie Keth sagte, einige kommende Features. Abgesehen davon wollen wir auch neue Funktionlität ins Housing bringen - wir haben mit einigen Ideen gespielt, um Häuser nützlicher zu machen, indem wir mehr Funktionalität einfügen.
Keth - Sagtest du Buch 12, Scenario?
Scenario - Wir haben mehr spezielle Infos dazu, sobald diese Features dem Termin näher rücken, an dem sie online gebracht werden können.
Keth- Ich glaube, es sagte Buch 12
Saffron - War das in Buch 12?
Scenario - (Ich bin Captain Redundanz!)
Eldrad - Hey, ich glaube du meintest Buch 12, richtig?

Sprite - *Ayocet* Da ja mit jedem Buch neue Quest kommen, gibt es vielleicht eine Chance, dass Buch 12 die Anzahl der Slots im Questbuch erhöht? 40 reichen einfach nicht mehr!
Annuvin - Also momentan haben wir nicht geplant unser Limit von 40 anzuheben. Insgesamt versuchen wir immernoch zu sichern, dass die allgemeine Quest-Dichte und -Leitung sinvoll ist...ist das einmal ausgereizt, fassen wir das 40er-Limit erneut ins Auge.

Sprite - *aRabidFlea* Wofür wird der Ruf bei den Eldgang gut sein?
Keth - Die Eldgang-Ruffraktion existiert eigentlich nur, um euch ein paar angenehme Vorteil in der Kluft zu bereiten.
Keth - Wenn ihr mit den Eldgang gut genug steht, könnt ihr von ein paar Reparatur-NPC und anderen Besonderheiten Gebrauch machen

Sprite - *Khazner* Könnt ihr ein paar Andeutungen darauf geben, was uns in Delving of Fror erwartet? Wird das hauptsächlich gruppenspielbasiert sein oder auch Solo-Content haben?
Keth - Eldrad antwortet darauf, Freunde, es ist seine erste Frage in einem Entwickler-Chat...seid nett...
Keth - Mann, das wird eine gute Antwort...
Eldrad - Mit Delving Fror erwartet euch ein massiver neuer PvMP-Dungeon. Es ist größtenteils gruppen-/raidbasierter Content und natürlich PvMP-Kämpfe. Es sollte euch jedoch nichts davon abhalten, solo in die Anfangsgebiete zu gehen.

Sprite - *Ryvick* Wird Moria eine kostenlose oder kostenpflichtige Erweiterung?
Annuvin - 2 Worte: Marketing Ninjas
Patience - Marketing PIRATEN
Scenario - In Buch 12, Moria wird nicht in Buch 12 sein.
Saffron - Aaarg
Saffron - oder Arr
Keth - Was ist mit Buch 12?
Annuvin - Das ist ein schwächlicher Pirat.
Patience - Ich glaube, jemand hat sie für eine Sekunde gekickt.
Saffron - Wir sind eine multi-linguale Gruppe.

Sprite - *Mithrandir* Werden wir jemals andere Reittiere bekommen? Zum Beispiel Aurochsen oder vielleicht Warge fürs MP
Scenario - Wir haben momentan keine anderen Reittiere ausser den Pferden geplant. Wir haben mal darüber geredet, aber haben nichts spezielles in Planung.

Sprite - *aRabidFlea* Irgendwelche Sneak-Previews für den kommenden Monat des Wächters?
Patience - Hey RabidFlea smile Wir haben hier niemanden vom System hier, der dir irgendwas lukratives antworten könnte, aber ich würde den Dev-Tracker in den Foren beobachten in den nächsten Wochen, da Hakai ziemlich aktiv in den einigen der Klassenforen ist und sicher auch mal die Katze aus dem Sack lassen wird smile

Sprite - *Didymus* Wegen dem Tanz der Menschen während des Festes, was meint ihr, werdet ihr das jetzt reparieren oder hebt ihr euch das für künftige Feste auf?
Keth - Ich freue mich berichten zu können, dass die Menschen von Bree ihren Groove zurück bekommen!
Keth - Ich habe das Problem gelöst, persönlich, denn ich liebe die Tanzerei und ihr werdet das beim Patch bemerken.
Patience - Keth ist in Schwierigkeiten. Es gab dazu keine Patchnote. Zunge raus Ich mach das heute abend.

Sprite - *JaySpeed* Da es niemand erwähnt hat letzten Monat, denke ich, frage ich einfach. Werden wir fischen können in Buch 12 oder später? Ich weiß, bisher gab es da keine Bestätigung, dass es überhaupt eingefügt werden soll, aber steinigt mich nicht gleich. fröhlich
Annuvin - Ich bin sehr sicher, dass Fischen weg gleitet (langsam) aus "Dubiosien" in Richtung "Realisia". Soll heissen, es wird nicht Teil von Buch 12 sein. Mit Glück, Hoffnung und zahlreichen Opfern an den Sonnengott Ra wird es bald passieren.
Patience - JAAAA. Fischen!
Saffron - Der Tourismus in Realisia läuft gut an.
Patience - Unser böser Plan könnte gelingen, Saffron. Augenzwinkern * LOTRO_Saffron fühlt sich mächtig!

Sprite - *Boddington* Als Schurke haben mich die neuesten Änderungen an unserer Klasse ein wenig geärgert, aber meine Frage ist zu Buch 12 - können wir einige Kniffe für unsere neuen Skills und Tricks für unsere Klasse bekommen mit dem nächsten Buch?
Annuvin - Dreckige Piraten.
Patience - Das wird großartig aussehen in der Abschrift. Kontext ist alles großes Grinsen
Patience - Scenario "schreibt etwas fürchterlich großes," sagt er.
Scenario - Schurken sind vertretbarerweise unsere solideste Klasse momentan. Buch 12 sieht eine Anzahl interessanter neuer Skills, die sich darauf konzentrieren, einige der Rollen des Schurken in die vorderste Reihe zu bringen. Haltet eure Augen offen auf der offiziellen Seite und des Message Boards - es kommen mehr Infos.

Sprite - *Theulin* Werden die Spieler ihr Aussehen jedes mal ändern können, wenn neue Optionen dafür eingefügt werden? (Aber nicht Rasse/Klasse/grundlegende Änderungen, nur das Aussehen). Ich werde traurig, wenn neue Optionen eröffnet werden, und ich dafür von vorne anfangen muss...hahahaha
Keth - Oh yeah, baby. Buch 12 wird einen "Frieseursalon" haben (das ist nicht der Name ingame), so könnt ihr eure Frisuren ändern, euch einen Bart stehen lassen oder einige andere Dinge, wie eine Narbe. (Gegen Geld.)
Keth - Zusätzlich haben wir das "Outfit-System" in Buch 12.
Keth - Dieses System wird euch erlauben nur das Aussehen eines Kleidungsstücks zu tragen und trotzdem die Stats eines anderen zu nutzen.
Keth - Wenn ihr also gegen Thorog im Kleid antreten wollt, fühlt euch frei!
Keth - Ihr habt immernoch die Stats eurer schmucken Epic-Rüstung.
Keth - (Oh ja, Kleider und andere Gesellschaftsklamotten kommen ebenfalls in Buch 12.)

Sprite - *Ryvick* Gibt es irgendwelche Pläne, Features für Sippenallianzen einzufügen, die Allianzen zwischen Sippen erleichtern? (z.B. Allianz-Chat/Reiter für Allianzmitglieder?)
Patience - Hi Ryvick! Wir möchten in künftigen Büchern mehr Funktionalität beifügen, ja, obwohl nicht spezielles für Buch 12 gemacht wurde. Wir haben (auf Nachfrage von Spielern) maßgefertigte Chat-Kanäle unlängst im Kopf - wir wussten schon, dass Sippen das sinnvoll fänden als Allianz-Chat.

Sprite - *ilikepie* Wenn ein Heiler für das Monsterplay integriert wird, in welche Richtung wird dann der Kriegsanführer gehen? Werden wir mehr Hauptmann und bekommen mehr Buffs? Ich fürchte, mein Kriegsanführer wird dann überflüssig werden in den Öden und in der Schlacht keinen Zweck mehr erfüllen.
Annuvin - Also, wann auch immer wir neue Klassen einfügen, versuchen wir sicher zu gehen, dass die existierenden Klassen immernoch funktionieren. Falls/wenn wir noch eine Heilerklasse einfügen, kannst du sicher sein, dass sie SEHR andere Stärken als der Kriegsherr haben wird.

Sprite - *Theoldwizard* Hallo, wird das Steckplätze beim Housing jemals entfernt werden? Danke smile
Scenario - Also...wenn wir die Steckplätze entfernen, wo willst du dann dein ganzes cooles Zeug unterbringen?
Scenario - Wenn du das wissen willst, wovon ich denke, dass du es meinst, bleiben die die Steckplätze momentan dort, wo sie sind. Buch 12 wird neue Funktionen für Steckplätze einführen (Rotation und das Aufhängen gebundener Gegenstände). Wir denken zwar über andere Methoden für das Platzieren von Dekoration nach, aber dafür, das momentane System zu ersetzen, haben wir keine Pläne.

Sprite - *Nethriel* Guten Abend! Ich hätte eine Frage betreffend eines kleinen Anliegens, das ich von einigen weiblichen Spielern gehört habe, und das bezieht sich auf den Mangel an weiblichen Monstern. Ausser der Spinne wars das, und einige meiner Sippenfreunde nutzen das MP nicht, eben weil sie sich besser mit weiblichen Charakteren identifizieren können (sie sind selbst Frauen). Wir haben uns gefragt, ob ihr das irgendwann mal ändern wollt.
Patience - Hey Nethriel. smile Saffron und ich sind deiner Meinung smile Auch beim Chickenplay ist man eindeutig ein Hahn! Hmpf. Wir reden mal mi ein paar Leuten hier und sehen, ob es da eine Möglichkeit gibt in einem künftigen PvMP-Arbeitsgang, aber trotzdem ist es ein ziemlich großes Unterfangen neue Avatare einzubauen und könnte eine Weile dauern (wenn überhaupt!). Keine Versprechungen. Augenzwinkern

Sprite - *Scottc* Warum kann ich Angriffen nicht ausweichen, indem ich einen Schritt zur Seite gehe?
Annuvin - Schönrede - Im Grunde sind deine Stats und dein Level als Zusammenfügung deiner Fähigkeiten gedacht. Du kannst nicht reiten? Dein Avatar kann. Du kannst nicht einfach auf einen Ork zugehen und ihm direkt ins Gesicht starren? Im Spiel kannst du es! Eigentlich ist das Ziel, deine Fähigkeiten im Spiel die hauptsächliche Methode des Gameplay sein zu lassen.
Annuvin - Klartext - Das hier ist nicht Team Fortress. Für gewöhnlich kannst du AoEs ausweichen.

Sprite - *Belangel* Ich wollte wissen, ob es Pläne dafür gibt, den Freien in den Etten die Möglichkeit zu geben sich aus Stuns/Roots zu befreien, wie es auch für die Monster möglich ist. Unsere Stuns/Roots halten nicht annähernd so lange wie ihre.
Eldrad - Wir haben uns Crowd Control im PvMP nochmal eine Weile angeschaut, und ihr könnt bald mit einer Reihe von Änderungen rechnen. Darüber hinaus war CC eine Weile ziemlich zugunsten der Freien, daher können wir erstmal sehen, wie sich die Dinge im Spiel verhalten, bevor wir zusätzliche Änderungen vornehmen.

Sprite - *Dwarflord* Wir alle wissen, dass Buch 12 der Monat des Wächters ist. Wir wissen auch, dass es sich auf den Schaden des Wächters mit einer Schadenshaltung und Zweihandwaffen-Skills. Könnt ihr uns ein bisschen über die andere Art Fähigkeiten erzählen, die der Wächter mit Buch 12 erhält, wie vielleicht eine Angriffs- oder Wächterfähigkeit?
Annuvin - Also der Wächter wird auch einen Skill erhalten der es ihm/ihr erlaubt, einen Feind mit größerer Bestimmtheit anzugreifen, indem er deren Bewegung verlangsamt. Auch werden sie es leichter haben, Gefährtenmanöver auszulösen, obwohl der Schurke immernoch der beste darin ist.

Sprite - *Anon426* Was ist mit den Nerfs bei der Furcht, wird das wieder aufgebaut oder wird die Furcht der Jäger und Barden bis in alle Ewigkeit Müll sein?
Annuvin - Ok, noch eine Schönrede/Klartext-Antwort!
Annuvin - Schönrede - Also die Nerfs bei Furcht sind startklar. Sicher werden wir uns Methoden anschauen, um es sinnvoller auf den Weg zu bringen, da Furcht nie so mächtig sein sollte, wie es vor dem Path war.
Annuvin - Klartext - Ein 30-Sekunden-Stun ist lächerlich. So wird es so bald nicht mehr werden, da es dann ein besseres Crowd Control wäre als...naja, jedermanns.

Sprite - *anon* Danke für das Reparieren von Helchgams Heilung in CD, endlich. Irgendwelche Pläne Pets so zu patchen, dass sie nicht mehr in das sofort tötliche Wasser schwimmen, oder dadurch wenigstens nur schweren Schaden erleiden?
Keth - Hey anon, ich war der letzte, der sich an diesen aufregenden Kampf gewagt hat (ich nutze das Wort aufregend oft), freut mich, dass du zufrieden bist mit der Änderung.
Keth - Es tut mir Leid, dass die Heilung etwas mächtiger war als sie sollte.
Keth - Wie auch immer, wegen unseren Freunden, den Pets, hoffe ich bald eine Fähigkeit für euer Pet zu haben, mi der es bemerkt, ob die Säule gerade oben oder unten ist, sodass sie nicht in das tötliche Wasser stürzen.
Keth - (Was, wenn auch lustig, nicht wirklich nützlich ist.)

Sprite - *Gumble* Werden wir jemals rassenbezogene Helme sehen neben denen, die es bereits gibt? Ihr habt neue Rassenrüstungen eingefügt, scheint aber die Helme vergessen zu haben.
Annuvin - Also, wir werden unsere vorhandenen Helme auf dem neuesten Stand halten, um mehr Qualitätsoptionen zuzufügen. Falls ihr sie mit Hilfe des Outfit-System kombinieren wollt, könnt ihr sie mischen und für immer anpassen! Soll heissen, wir haben bereits etwas verdrehte Rassenhelme...ich schicke diese spezielle Anfrage zurück an das Mutterschiff.
Annuvin - Zu der Sache mit dem Vergessen...wir vergessen nichts. Unsere Fehler sind zweckmäßig, und wohlüberlegt. Wie Unterkühlung.

Sprite - Vielen Dank euch allen fürs Dabeisein! Ihr könnte bei #lotro weiter über das Spiel chatten.
Scenario - Buch 12
Eldrad - Buch 12!
Patience - Nacht! Ich werd jetzt mal die Patchnotes mit dem Bree-Tanzmeister machen Zunge raus
Saffron - Schönen Abend noch!

gruss cosima :)